The Upon completion of this course, one should understand vSphere 5.5 functions and features and able to perform the following objectives..
- Deploy an ESXi host
- Manage an ESXi host using vCenter Server
- Manage ESXi storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance
- Deploy a vCenter Server appliance
- Manage ESXi networking using vCenter Server
- Manage virtual machines using vCenter Server
- Manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Web Client and VMware
- vSphere® Client™
- Deploy and manage thin-provisioned virtual machines
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Upon completion of this course, one should understand vSphere 5.5 functions andfeatures and able to perform the following objectives..
- System administrators with experience in Microsoft Windows or Linux operating
- IT professionals who have understanding of concepts in the VMware Data Center
Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification.
- Upon completion of the VMware VCP 5.5 training and certification, you get your
skills and knowledge validated in VMware technology.
- Upon attaining the VMware VCP 5.5 certification, you get to use VCP5-DCV logo
and official transcripts.
- In addition, IT professionals upon attaining VMware VCP 5.5 certification get access to VCP portal and logo merchandise store.
- You get admissions into VMware events and get invited to beta exams and classes.
For career advancement, upon attaining VMware VCP 5.5 certification, you get
VMware workstation license and even better opportunities.