Mr. V. Gopi Venkatesan – Senior Consultant
Gopi Venkatesan, a veteran in Networking Technology, brings 14 years of experience in Information security, consulting, auditing and provides information technology; security reviews, audits and consulting services to a wide variety of clients in the Airports, telecommunications, Manufacturing, and Government sectors. His strong background in Hardware and Networking, project preparation; presentation helps him to work effectively with the clients in Middle East, SriLanka and India. Gopi has experience in reviewing new and existing systems in terms of adequacy of controls, security, operational considerations, conversion issues, vulnerability assessments, internet penetration testing, web application penetration testing, Network Security Architecture Review, Security Policy development, Security Operations Center and training. CCNA, CCSP, CCIE Written, CWNA, and CWSP are some of his certifications which he currently holds from many. He is also trained in Checkpoint, Nokia, Nortel and ITIL framework. He is a regular speaker in conferences, seminars and workshops on various security topics in the region. Gopi holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- High-energy worker and excellent organizational abilities
- Good event manager with organizing capabilities
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Highly committed and self motivated
- Result-driven achiever and effective team leader
- Highly flexible and adapt at multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills
Experience in Expertise
With more than 14+ years of experience in the IT industry he is very much comfortable in this field and he knows how to go about with business. Be it designing, Implementation or troubleshooting of Network Technologies, he is totally comfortable in doing it all, even under immense pressure. Given below is a list of other services he is experienced in:
- Analysis, installation, implementation and troubleshooting of WAN/LAN Projects
- Corporate experience in various roles of networking.
- Networking as an Engineer handling WAN, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Watchguard, etc., devices.
- Technical Audit, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment.
His wide range of professional skills and the experience coupled with his determination alone have resulted in this level of expertise that he possess today.
Senior Security Consultant
- Maintenance of Cisco PIX Firewalls and VPN Concentrators
- Maintenance and Monitoring of International links on IP
- Providing Support to more than 75 branches in EMEA
- Coordinating with Verizon Business for WAN Connectivity issues.
- Providing LAN / WAN Support for the Corporate Network Management of Infrastructure using Cisco Works 2005
- Implementing routing protocols RIP, IGRP, Enhance IGRP, OSPF
- Troubleshooting IOS Routers and PIX Firewalls.
- Hands on experience with VPN Concentrator 3000 series.
- Configuring ACS and Restricting Administrative access.
- Deployment of Packet Filtering Using Different Types of Access Control Lists and Object Grouping.
- Content Filtering using WebSense, N2H2, ActiveX Filtering, and Java Applets
- Configuring Cisco router Interfaces, Access-Lists, TCP/IP addresses and SNM
- Configuring Access-List, Access-group, Access-Class, Line VTY for Security
- Configuring WAN Technologies like Frame Relay, PPP and ISDN
- Control router installations, passwords, identification, backups and upgrades
- Configuring VLAN in the CISCO 19XX & 29XX-Series Switch
- Hardware and OS upgrading of Cisco devices.
- Routing Protocols – RIPv1, RIPv2, RIPng, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, IS-IS, EIGRP and Basic BGP
- LAN Switching – Ethernet, VLAN, Inter – VLAN, VTP, STP, PAgP, LACP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- WAN Protocols – HDLC, PPP and Frame-Relay.
- IP Services – DHCP – LAN & WAN, NAT – Static, Dynamic & PAT
- ACL – Router ACL, VACL
- Device Security – Auto-Secure, Port-Security, Dot1x Authentication & AAA
- Firewall – Basic Firewall, Three Interface Firewall & Zone-Based Firewall and Appliances
- IPS – IOS based IPS & Appliances
- VPN – IPSec, GRE, DMVPN, GET VPN, Easy VPN, SSL VPN and MPLS-VPN
- Auditing – Security Audit, Vulnerability Assessment, PT and Security diagnostics
Be it hardware or Operating Systems, his technical abilities in all these areas are up to global standards and he always gives his customers the best in technical support. Listed below are his technical skills:
- Routers: Cisco 1700, 2500.2600,3600, Juniper M/T Series.
- Switches: Catalyst 3550, 2900, 1900, Alteon, Extreme (black diamond, Alpine, Summit), Foundry and Blackbox.
- Netscreen FW 5000 Series, ISG, 500 – A/A.A/P, PIX FW, VPN Concentrator, SSL VPN, Juniper IDP, Cisco IDS, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint.
Learn by Teaching:
He has also conducted many seminars in and around the city as part of our ongoing efforts to spread awareness about technology and its practical uses in our day to day life.
- Workshop on Digital Evidence for “ISACA” Bangalore Chapter
- Workshop on Firewall Technologies for Dhiragu ISP Maldives
- Workshop on Wireless Security “ISACA” Chennai Chapter
- Guest Lecturer for MSC Cybercrime and Information Security and PG Diploma in Information Security (University of Madras)
Windows NT 4.0/2000 Server & Workstation, Cisco IOS, Cat OS, Finnesse(PIX), Junos, Screen OS, Linux (Basic)
Some of the Few Key Customers for whom Security Classes (NSM, IDP, Netscreen FW, SSL, PIX, CEH, CHECKPOINT)
He has been certified at some of the highest standards for the quality of his performance at work. He spares no quarter when it comes to delivering high quality services in the required time. Listed below are some of his certifications:
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor – CCSI
- Cisco Certified Network Expert Written – CCIE (R&S), Security
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA
- Cisco Certified Security Professional – CCSP
- Information Systems Security Professional – ISSP
- Certified Wireless Network Associate – CWNA
- Certified Wireless Security Professional – CWSP
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library – ITILV3F
- Comptia Security +
- Juniper Networks Certified Instructor – JNCI
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA – FW/VPN
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist – JNCIS – FW/VPN
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA – IDP
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA – SSL
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA –DX
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA –EX
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA –WX
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – JNCIA –ER
- McAFee EPO , HIPS, SafeBoot , VSE
At Heart’s Core
Over and above all his skills and abilities, there are some core skills that he has completely mastered and perfected. These are the skills that are demanded from him on a regular basis:
Products Handled Installation and Configuration of
- Router – Cisco 2500, 2600, 2800, 3600, 3725 and 3800, Juniper – J, M/T Series
- Switch – Cisco 1900, 2900 and 3500, Juniper EX, Nortel, Alteon, Extreme (black
- Firewall – PIX 515E, ASA 5505, 5510 and 5520, Netscreen, Fotigate, Foundry,
- Prevention System – Cisco IDS 4215, 4235, IPS 4240, Juniper IDP, Nortel TPS
- VPN – Cisco VPN Concentrator, Juniper SSL, VPN Client, Any Connect
- Management – Cisco MARS, SDM, CCP, ASDM, PDM, IDM, CSM, Juniper NSM, STRM,
- AAA – Cisco ACS 4.x and 5.0, Juniper SBR
- Sniffer – Wireshark and Ethereal
- End Point Security – Cisco NAC, CSD, McAfee ePO 4.x (Installation and Implementation)
- Configuring Auditing – SecureTrack
- RAS – 3COM Total Control
- Wireless – Symbol & Cisco WIFI
- Cache Engine – Netcache
- Voice – Cisco Voice Gateways, CUCM, CUPS, Unity, Unity Connection, Unity diamond, Alpine, Summit), Foundry and Blackbox Watchguard, CyberRom and Checkpoint Syslog Express, CUCM Express, IPCC, UCCX and Meeting Place Express, Avaya CM, Nortel CM and NCC
- Operating System – Cisco IOS, SA, CatOS, Finesse, JUNOS, ScreenOS, SPLAT, Windows and Linux Basics
- Security Audit and Vulnerability Assessment experience including network attack and penetration testing, host security diagnostics.
- Familiarity with risk analysis and mitigation methodology, security policy and procedure development, incident response program, patch management and vulnerability management processes, security training and awareness.
- Ability to address confidentiality, integrity and vulnerability of the network and systems and provides the foundation for many risk mitigating activities.
- Implementation of network and system security solutions.
- Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Checkpoint, Fotigate, F5 and Nokia Infrastructure architect.
- Deploy security perimeter with FWSM high-speed, integrated firewall module on two chassis Catalyst 6509 configured in Single Security context.
- Configuring security control and inspection with Cisco ASA 5520.
- Design security police for implement and enforce Multiple Security contexts.
- Control and modified the enterprise Security Policy and fortify the Security control with IDS-IPS.
- Migrate all Cisco PIX for New Cisco ASA 5520 in a remote access VPN load-balance scenario.
- Nortel ERS 8600 Configuration and Training.
- Checkpoint Configuration Auditing and CCSA and CCSE Training and Configuration Auditing.
- VPN Connection over Multiple Braches.
- Network Infrastructure using Cisco Switches, Windows Administration.
- Network Performance optimization, VLAN using Nortel Switches and Routing Implemented using Cisco Routers.
- Upgrade skills of L1-L2 tech-support executives on efficient Technical trouble shooting skills.
- File Server, Mail Server, DNS, DHCP Roles, LAN & WAN maintaining.
- Installing and managing ADS 2003 with VPN Implementation and VLAN, WAN Implementation using Cat 6500.
- Deploy Voice gateway Cisco 2800 and 3800 series router, with MGCP and H323, Provisioning Cisco Call manager 5.0 in a centralizing call-processing environment.
- Upgrading Cisco Call Manager cluster for a Company with more than 2000 voice Phone in a Multi-site with centralizing call-processing environment.
- Certification process for Cisco Unified Communication Manager 7.0 into the SIP trunk service provider infrastructure.
- Test SIP Endpoint integration with CUCM 7.0 in different Cluster and Topology environments, with central and distribute call processing using Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) for control and authentication procedure.
He has over 14+ years of Experience in IT , He has been in several roles and responsibilities in his career such as Lead – Network Engineering , Sr.Security Analyst , Senior Network Engineer, Technical Trainer. Baldev trained more than 4400 participants on Networking Technologies such as SSL VPN, Firewall, F5 Load balancer, IPv6, Routing and Switching.
- IPv6 Forum Certified Engineer (Gold)
- IPv6 Forum Certified Engineer (Silver)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Juniper Certified Internet Associate -Firewall (JNCIA-FW)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Admin (CCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Sun Certified Network Administrator (SCNA)
Mr.Raghul, CCIE Routing and switching certified he is being a part of Junisys Technoservices for more than five years,His experience in Junisys helped Many students to get trained and placed in corporate companies. He is well experienced in Real time labs and handling CCNA, CCNP in Junisys Technoservices.
Tracks: CISCO(CCNA, CCNP)
Mr. Hari prasad is a very well experienced in Real time he has more than 3 years of experience in the IT industry. His profound knowledge on Networking helps him to train the students effectively.He expertise in CCIE Routing and switching.