The ITIL v3 Foundation course is a 16.25 hours day instructor led training which is optimally packed in 2 day course, the classroom lectures, exercises and mock exams, which goes far beyond just pushing the participants to successfully pass the ITIL v3 Foundation examination, but will enable them to adopt the lifecycle phases to facilitate customized implementation of these concepts within their organization.
- Comprehend the core books and principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
- Pi Understand concepts and objectives related to each ITIL process.
- Understand ITIL processes in an implementation context of an organization.
- Discuss the benefits of implementing ITIL processes in an organization
- Identify the activities and roles involved in each process
- Recognize relationship of each ITIL process with other processes.
- Comprehend the factors that affect the effectiveness of each ITIL process.
- Understand related individual certifications and organizational certifications Understand how to customize and use ITIL successfully within any organization
Agenda of the Course
- Introduction to ITIL
- Cl Overview of Service Lifecycle and the Terminologies
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operations
- Continual Service Improvement
- Small scale implementation guidance
- ITIL Version 3 Qualifications
- ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction